Followers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BurbMom.Net- Connect with Mom's in Argyle

I wanted to share a neat website / blog that I found for moms in Argyle and the surrounding area’s. Regardless of the age of your child, there is something for everyone. They post local events, real stories that hit home, add a sense of humor and it’s a great way to connect with like minded moms. They have asked me to feature one of our boot campers to follow along with their story for about 4 weeks. They want the good, the bad and the ugly. The don’t’ want to hear how perfect camp is (ha ha), they want to know what lifestyle change is really about.



If anyone is interested in volunteering, I would love to feature you. If not, I’ll be picking someone!!! The website is www.BurbMom.net. Please check it out. One of the articles I noticed was where to find the best donut in the area – in case anyone is interested. It’s basically a mom’s guide to her suburb from dining to parks, hair stylists to concerts.

No comments: