Followers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Argyle Boot Camp First Blog


Hello Visitors,


Since I write to my boot camp ladies daily, I thought I would spread the wealth and also share some of my topics on a blog so that more people could benefit and learn from the information.
In a nutshell, my fitness and nutrition philosophies are simply to treat the body the way it was made to be treated and eat the foods it was designed to eat. That includes performing some form of moderate to vigorous exercise most days of the week, sleeping 7+ hours a night and consuming natural, organic and wholesome foods such as 5+ veggies a day 2+ fruits a day, whole grains and lean proteins such as fish, chicken and beef.

I am also a fan of life management for total prosperity in all area's of our wellness wheel. I believe first taking care of youself. Second, finding out what you are good at, focusing on it intensely, work hard and smart and then include time for recreation, socialization and spirituality.

This blog will serve as a place for past, present and potential boot campers to both read and comment on ways to empower yourself, reclaim you life and be your personal best.

I look forward to sharing my 21+ years in the fitness and wellness industry to help make over your body, overcome your frustrations and become a better you.

Your friend in fitness,

Kelli Calabrese
2007 Personal Trainer of the Year - Denton County

No comments: